- 1 Unexplained Bruises In My Body – Related Questions
- 2 Unexplained Bruises In My Body
- 3 Do You Have Inexplicable Bruises On Your Body?
- 4 What Causes Bruises On Body With No Injury?
- 5 What Causes You To Experience Inexplicable Bruising?
- 6 Is It Normal To Have Bruises On Your Body?
- 7 Why Do I Have A Lot Of Bruising On My Face?
- 8 Why Do I Have Bruises On My Back?
- 9 When To Be Concerned About A Bruise?
- 10 What Causes Bruises On Legs That Will Not Heal?
- 11 What Causes Unexplained Bruising On The Body?
Unexplained Bruises In My Body – Related Questions
Unexplained Bruises In My Body
Other Causes of Unexplained Bruising
- Liver disease. Serious liver disease can cause easy bruising because the liver can’t produce enough blood clotting factors.
- Kidney disease. Easy bruising is sometimes a symptom of the late stages of chronic kidney disease. Dr.
- Cancer. Some cancer treatments can affect blood platelets causing easy bruising and bleeding that is difficult to stop.
Do You Have Inexplicable Bruises On Your Body?
Some unexplained bruising is often a sign that the body lacks the necessary elements. For example, vitamin B12 is involved in blood production, vitamin K is responsible for clotting and vitamin C plays an important role in the creation of the latest issues.
What Causes Bruises On Body With No Injury?
Bruising without an injury can be a sign of diseases of the kidney, liver and blood such as hemophilia, leukemia, Hodgkin’s disease, multiple myeloma, scurvy and thrombocytopenia. Women who experience heavy periods while bruising should consult a gynecologist to rule out conditions affecting the reproductive organs.
What Causes You To Experience Inexplicable Bruising?
Inexplicable bruising may be a symptom of a serious condition. People who have a blood disorder such as leukemia or hemophilia may experience bruising that seems to be completely without a cause. The reason for this is that, inefficient blood clotting is a symptom of these disorders.
Is It Normal To Have Bruises On Your Body?
Unexplained bruising usually isn’t something to worry about. Bruises that are odd looking or in unusual places could be cause for concern. Bruises have a way of bothering us for days, either because they’re painful or we don’t know how they got there.
Why Do I Have A Lot Of Bruising On My Face?
While kidney disease can cause changes in the blood cells that can cause easy bruising, many of the other medical issues, medications, and treatments that you have to take for the disease can also cause issues with the blood and bruising.
Why Do I Have Bruises On My Back?
Bruises on your back, abdomen and upper thighs may be concerning because most people don’t frequently bump those body parts. Bleeding into the joints that causes swelling or bruising may be a sign of a bleeding disorder.
When To Be Concerned About A Bruise?
A person should seek medical attention any time they have the following symptoms or issues associated with bruising: a suspected broken bone. loss of function of a joint, limb or muscle. increasing pain. an area is affected by a bruise that returns. there is no identifiable cause of the bruising.
What Causes Bruises On Legs That Will Not Heal?
If you have petechiae or bruising on the legs or calves that won’t heal, it could be due to a shortage of platelets . Some conditions that can cause this are: Certain medications can also affect platelet counts, such as:
What Causes Unexplained Bruising On The Body?
Unexplained bruising can be the result of numerous causes from aging and vitamin deficiencies to diabetes. Random bruising could be a sign of a health issue that should be checked out. Bruising for no reason can be explained and treated.