- 1 Why Do I Bleed And Bruise So Easily – Related Questions
- 2 Related Searches For Why Do I Bleed And Bruise So Easily
- 2.1 Bruising Easily
- 2.2 Easy Bruising
- 2.3 Kids With Bruises
- 2.4 Bruise On Knee
- 2.5 Elderly Skin Bruising
- 2.6 Why Do We Get Bruises
- 2.7 Natasha Bedingfield I Bruise Easily
- 2.8 Blood Bruises On Arms
- 2.9 Bruise Easily On Legs
- 2.10 Easily Bruised
- 2.11 How To Get Rid Of Bruises
- 2.12 Bruise On My Thigh
- 2.13 How To Bruise Yourself
- 2.14 Purple Spots On Skin Causes
- 2.15 Children With Bruises
- 2.16 Bruises And Aging
- 2.17 Blood Spots Under Skin On Arms
- 2.18 Bruises On Black Skin
- 2.19 Reasons You Bruise Easily
- 2.20 Bruise Stages
Why do i bleed and bruise so easilyWhy do I bruise or bleed easily? Some medicines can cause easy bruising and bleeding. Examples are aspirin, pain medicines like ibuprofen (Motrin).
Why Do I Bleed And Bruise So Easily – Related Questions
What Makes You Bleed Easy?
Easy bleeding can be a side effect caused by: certain medications such as ibuprofen, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), blood thinners, and blood clot-preventing medicines. anemia (low red blood cell count in blood) hemophilia or trouble clotting blood. thrombocytopenia (low platelet levels) liver disease.
What Causes &Quot;Thin&Quot; Skin That Tears?
Fragile or thin skin that tears easily is a common problem in older adults. Aging, sun exposure and genetics all play a role in thinning skin. Certain medications, such as long-term use of oral or topical corticosteroids, also can weaken the skin and blood vessels in the skin.
Why Do You Bruise Easily?
Easy bruising can sometimes be a symptom of a disease or health issue. For instance, sepsis (a bacterial infection), chronic inflammatory disease, liver disease and certain types of cancer can all cause you to bruise easily.